The term “Open Notebook” comes from a proposal in the scientific community to “make the entire primary record of a research project publicly available online as it is recorded. This involves placing the personal, or laboratory, notebook of the researcher online along with all raw and processed data, and any associated material, as this material is generated.” Open Notebook Science.
My goal is much less lofty… I tend to record notes, cheatsheets, compact reference guides, lists of links to useful sites as I work. Partly becuase I have a lousy memory, and partly to make it easier for me to access information on a subject. I figure while I’m at it, I might as well make my notes available online.
Note that most of the notes here are very unfinished ….
Markdown, Jekyll, Octopress
- Markdown Formatting
- Octopress Jekyll Cheatsheet
- Jekell Information
- Sublime Text 2 Open Notebook
- Markdown Test Page
- Markdown Text Editing & Viewing Tools - A list of links to markdown editors and tools
- Scala Open Notebook
- Scala.js Open Notebook
- Scala Tools
- Scala Tutorials, Books, References
- Scala Working Notes
- Scala with iOS - Notes on using Scala with RoboVM to run Scala on iOS
- Agile Coach Camp Canada 2013 - My notes from the Agile Coach Camp Canada Conference, held in Toronto, June 14-16, 2013
- Agile Coaching Tools & Techniques - A catalog of Agile Coaching tools and techniques