Scrumban - ACCCA13 Sessions
ScrumBan - The next level for scrum teams?
- Put maintenance work on a separate KanBan wall (use KanBan for support). Set WIP at 3.
- Used Scrum for new features … and lowered the capacity in Scrum to cover the support work.
- Team decides whether staff are dedicated to the support or not.
- “Scrum is like your mother-in-law, it points out all your faults”
- The data around utilization, and how much work is going into support it very clear.
- Note that have fixed iterations is not in conflict/contradiction with KanBan.